RSS

Beware the ides of August

0 Comments | This entry was posted on Jul 12 2012

So as some of you may know I’ve been working on the tarot card-game fortunes. It’s been great fun and I’m pretty happy about how it looks now except for the need to replace our stock art with the art our artist comes with. It is getting very near the phase of opening it up and letting you loyal readers hammer away at a web version of it, get any kinks we missed polished up and getting it worked out for iOS and Android.

Since the fluid design is pretty settled at this point I’m going back and doing something I probably should have done in the beginning; unit tests. Honestly I didn’t because I didn’t know much about unit testing for C#/unity as most of my unit test experience is with java/JUnit. I found the documentation of NUnit very useful and the realization that monodevelop had support for NUnit if i just downloaded it to begin with to be promising.

So looking forward to letting you all play fortunes in the next few months!